Do older women tend to be more bitter?

I just finished my fourth date with a different older women and they all seemed so BITTER? They are really bitter or want a BABY really badly. This women mentioned three times how she wish should had kids at this point in her life.

Most Helpful Girl

• By "Older" I am assuming you mean >25. Not all women in their late 20s/early 30s are itching to have kids. My friends are having them, but I fail to see the plus side: they take up any free time that you once had for hobbies or interests outside of work, they're expensive, and they screw up your previously attractive body.
    As for being bitter, by the time you get to 30, if you're still dating, you will have been taken for a ride several times by men. Women in my age group become cynical about men because we've had several men use us for sex. We can see through a guy's bullshit better than a 21 year old girl can.

• Have you ever misread a potential partner by assuming that they only wanted sex, when in fact they didn't?

• It amazes me how when I date younger women I am told I am trying to hard but now an older woman is saying he needs to try harder. So logically you would then give him sex first in order to see his true intentions?

• I don't "give" anyone sex, as it's not a chore, it is something I actually enjoy and want to do. If I have sex with a guy, it's because: 1) I am very attracted to him, 2) I see him as a relationship prospect and 3) I am comfortable enough with him at that point to want to do it. Arbitrarily making myself wait for a month or so longer to have sex, when I have already decided I would like to, is not going to make a guy any more interested in a LTR with me if that was never his aim. I think that this is really pointless advice that is often given to women.

My personal experience is that it doesn't matter when sex happens, but what the guy does afterwards is the best indicator of whether he is serious or not -- you can't really trust anything he does in the run up.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 34 and not bitter one bit! :-) bitterness had nothing to do with age.

What Guys Said 3

• yup because they were just like the girls of today then they hit the wall and all their power evaporated

• Either you give her a baby, or she will treat you like a baby. That's the threat! XD

• The ones who have regrets are.