How do I get this girl to text me back?

I have liked her for a year now, during this time she has dated my cousin she has broken up with him because he was to boring I do not want to appear to her boring as well.I feel it may be awkward for us if I were to ask her out.she very rarely texts me back and when I reply she stops texting.is this to keep me interested? She does enjoy talking to me in class but I don't no whether to call her or to send her a flirty text message. I also want to know how she feels about me so I no whether to ask her out? Also is she interested in me when she asks if I like anyone when I like her? Does she know if I like her would she tell me? I asked if she wanted a lift home once and she said OK which was good until two days later when I asked if she wanted a ride home and she came up with a lame excuse. Also her favorite meal at bk is the same as mine I asked her if she wanted to go but she said she didn't feel like it. I would have stopped trying to think of ways to ask her out by now but I can't get her out of my head.PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I would stop trying of ways to indirectly asking her out and just go for it. "Hey ____, Would you like to go on a date with me some time?" Even replacing the 'some time' with a 'friday' could make it seem realer to her. Being indirect may've been what made your cousin boring to her. I think you should actually walk up to her and ask, I know I dislike being flirted with in text when nothing is going on it real life. From what you have said it does seem like she likes you; most girls will ask the guys they like if the like anyone... its like reconnaissance 'cause you sound like an interested friend when your really finding out your competition. I don't know about the ride thing, but I sometimes get uncomfortable taking multiple rides with people I'm not sure I'm going to be in a lasting relationship with, and that includes friends. You don't want to have to rely on a ride from some guy who may not like you a week from now. Hope I helped.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's just not a texting type of girl, hangout with her, ask her about herself; girls love to talk about themself, take her somewhere fun ! this will work.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm with Charmin Assassin. Be brave, be direct, be a man. Texting is for people who can't work up the courage to talk in real life or over the phone. By the way, it sounds like she's not into you. You might have to next her.

• I am on holiday now so I don't have a chance to talk to her in class. Should I call her or try and meet her in person to ask her out

• I'd say, in person. When calling, lead in with a funny and engaging story.

• How should I go about asking her out? What should I do if she reject me? Is bowling a good first date?