Guys, Are men turned off by uneven breast? One bigger than the other?

If the woman is pretty and sexy, would uneven breast be an issue? Is it a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't even realize that one is bigger than the other.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok but what if you are about to have sex and you see that her breasts are uneven? One big B cup almost C, and the other is small B cup (maybe a Big A cup)?

• Well, we're about to have sex, then it wouldn't matter too. Why to back off when the time comes?

• LOL such a guy answer. Thanks.

What Guys Said 19

• Only tards would be turned off by that. It's pretty common.

2|0
    0|0
  • No woman has 100% symmetrical breasts. It 's certainly *not* a turnoff.

1|1
    0|0
  • Any guy that can't handle one breast a bit larger than the other, or one that is a little lower than the other is just an idiot!! Ask him to show you his balls!! One ALWAYS hangs lower, and is just a little bit smaller than the other. Get over it, and move on to IMPORTANT things!!

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. Nobody is perfectly symmetrical. I'm sure some guy's balls hang asymmetrically too lol

3|0
    0|0
  • don't think it would be the end all, men have one ball bigger than other etc so why make an issue of it

1|0
    0|0
  • one breast is always going to be bigger than the other...
    I really hope guys aren't getting that picky these days

0|0
    0|0
  • A little uncomfortable if she is constantly adjusting bra or breast cause it makes the guys very conscious about where they are looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me one bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off unless its extreme

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off but I've never seen uneven boobs in person

0|0
    0|0
  • All breasts that are natural are uneven, same thing with testicles... the 2 are never exactly alike

0|0
    0|0
  • All breasts are uneven. No breasts are perfect, even if they look even there is a slight difference. I don't like ugly breasts if that answers the question? Uneven breasts don't look ugly, Google ugly breasts and you'll know what ugly is lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Almost every woman has uneven breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not like super noticeable. Don't have a b cup on one side then a d on the other lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was the love of my life i wouldn't care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is natural. Therefore, it does not bother me. Then, breasts are for milking infants.

0|0
    0|0
  • using imagination since no pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all breast size are exact;y even and it's not a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • No pair of breasts are the same size, the left is usually slightly larger. I don't mind personally!

1|0
    0|0