There are two girls: one is good looking but shy, the other one is not as cute as the first one but she is very confident. Which one would u choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, considering I PREFER shy girls, and I obviously prefer girls who are good looking, I would obviously choose the girl who is shy and good looking as opposed to a confident girl who is not as cute as the shy girl.

Ideally, I would want a girl who is shy and confident. I don't know why people tend to separate shy and confidence. Some people are the most extroverted and talkative people, and they're not confident at all, where as my cousin through marriage is arguably the most shy person I know and he brags about himself on his Facebook posts all the time (very confident.) So, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Overall, I'm more visual (like most men) than anything else. I tend to go for looks before personality traits.

What Guys Said 8

• I have to be attracted to her, so I would pick the shy girl. Shyness can be worked on, but looks not so much.

• I go for the shy one each time.
    -_- i don't trust overly confident people. Confidence in general should be met with some skepticism.

• The cute shy girl.

• the good lookingshy one

• the cute shy girl

• Good looking shy chick.

Loud, masculine confident women are not attractive in the slightest.

• the not so cute one. shyness is silly without good reason.

• Good looking&shy

What Girls Said 1

• the confident one.