Girls, if you like a guy how long will you give him to make a move? Or will you flirt first if you really like him?

I've hung out alone with a girl I like a couple time. I'm new todating so I have no idea how to flirt. I'm afraid she'll just give up and not want hang out anymore. How long would wait for a guy to flirt before you gave up on him? I always say how much fun I had with her and we get along well. Ibid can I know if she likes me if I don't know how to flirt?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i will flirt with him.

What Girls Said 4

• just keep on it, coz she still agrees to go out with you. if she refuses you more than once when you ask her out after few dates, then she's not that into you.
    Ill flirt first if i like him. how long... depends on the situation, if we're busy or not; 2 to 3 weeks with communication

• Easiest thing to do is just to tell her you like her or to ask her out. Compliments otherwise also do the trick. If you can manage to work it into a conversation, mention that you're bad at flirting and making the first move... Trust me, she'll store it all up in her brain. :)

• If I really liked him, I might make the first move myself.

• I would move on within a week or 2