Hit on in front of boyfriend?

Hey guys, so I'm kind of upset about my current situation. My boyfriend and I got takeout and the guy who took our order told me to shake it for him as I walked away. My boyfriend and I turned around and I asked him to repeat himself and he said "you heard me." So I gave him a dirty look and my boyfriend asked for ketchup... Then he just walked away and I was left standing there trying to figure out what to say to this ass. Is this right?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was your boyfriend, I would've definitely confronted his smart ass! He insulted you and your "boyfriend". I suspect your "boyfriend" was afraid of the guy, or just didn't give a damn. No, it is not right! You were correct to be upset!

What Guys Said 5

• Does it sound right, course not... for one a food establishment has guidelines about employee conduct... it's pretty straight forward

• Lol at Wk nerds on here, bet they won't do any of this they told u out but instead start his dick lmaoo. I am 6'3 221 solid, But I'd prolly laugh it off if anyone did this to my girl or be like "Yea you wish little guy" instead of beating crap out of him and go to jail. And if you think your boyfriend is like your guard, He should change his girlfriend. Lol

• I've been hit on on dates... Its funny.

• Guys really can't win. Act calmly and girls are upset. Get upset and lose it and they're still upset

• so you are upset that your boyfriend didn't react?

• Lol um say something to the guy? I'm his girlfriend

• But surely you can defend yourself right? thats what feminists say after all

What Girls Said 2

• Hey it's okay. The other day, my boyfriend and I were playing video games together and some guy decided to rudely hit on me as well (the way he hit on me was rude) and I told him my boyfriend was here playing with us but he still tried to come onto me even more rudely. Shit happens. And who cares? Your boyfriend is the one getting you in bed, not the other guy.

• That guy is a scumbag.