Girls, is there a point where looks on a guy don't matter?

What I'm saying is, is there a point when looks on a guy don't change your thoughts about him? I understand you would pick a guy that's an 8 over one that's a 3, but is there a point where if a guy looks at least "x" handsome, it will boil down to who he is as a person? Or is it the more handsome a guy is, the better chance he has with a girl? (Ex. "If he looks like at least an 8, looks won't matter after that." Or is it, "A guy who looks like a 10 still has slightly a better chance than one who's a 9.") Thank you for your opinions. I hope this makes sense.

• I would still take a 10 over a 9
    6% (1)
  • Even if he is a 9, he has an equal chance as someone who's a 10
    94% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'd say once a guy reaches a certain plane of attractiveness that I feel he is "attractive" personality is all that matters. I wouldn't choose the 10 over an 8 if the 8 had the better personality. That's just my opinion.

I would think guys are the same in this arena. IF they're falling in love or looking for a relationship and not just for sex.

What Girls Said 3

• I won't be all like " looks don't matter.. blahblahblah" but you know it depends on the person, I might thing a guy is a 3 and someone else think he's an 8. People see beauty to their eyes, everyone has a different perspective on what's what. Me particularly, I start with looks then obviously personality, if that's no good. Then it's SCENE.

• If they're both really attractive then you have to start thinking about personalities😄

• its an equal.