How bad is this habit?

At the first opportunity when I am alone at a new boyfriends house for like the first time, I will look under a sink, I will look through a bathroom, comb through a drawer, look under the bed, flip through the mail (not open it, geeze, I have standards), but I just like to know more about them that maybe they aren't telling me. I'm not opening up their social media, or trying to find social security numbers, or going through their cell phones... I don't want to know that deep, but its kind of like I'm on a curiosity mission... like oh, looks like he reads GQ and eats Cheerios, and writes his mom. I don't bring it up ever, but I just look for my own personal knowledge. How bad is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good to know!! I hide my 'Naughty' things (videos and magazines) in a place you don't look! If I KNEW, I would purposely put really messed-up, crazy porn sht so you could find it, and I would spank you for snooping and not trusting and respecting MY PRIVACY, in MY HOME!! Shame on you for doing that, even though I know why!!
    Just ask him what you want to know, and respect his privacy! Maybe he has naked baby bath pictures he doesn't want you to see!!
    Getting to know someone is about asking them questions, sharing things, and most of what you mentioned, Cheerios, and GQ, you could easily learn, just asking him!
    How would you feel if he went through your panty drawer, and found your 'naughty' things, or the 'period' panties, the 'granny-type', and maybe your vibrator, or VIBRATORS!!

What Guys Said 2

• Typical woman tryin ta find something to be concerned about in other words you just being nosey as hell lol

• You can't be a on to him like that all the time your assuming things that may or may not happen ,,

• The habit is moderate for now but could get worst

• I'm not searching for ex girlsfriends or anything, just information like what foods he might like, or what shampoo he uses out of curiosity. I'm trusting of if he says we're together, we're together, so that's not why I search, but sure anything like this could get worse.

What Girls Said 2

• Not to be mean or anything but, it's bad to do it without permission. If you want to know more stuff about him, ask him face to face. Don't just dig through people's stuff.

• I do it too to be honest haha. I think more people are guilty of this than we all think. Humans are curious creatures, it's in our nature.

• I couldn't agree more. I don't imagine that if left at a girl/boyfriend's house for like 3 hours, a person just sits there and doesn't touch or look at anything. You're going to look around. You might not open a drawer in say their bedroom, but you might look at what's on the table, or under the sink. Although not quite the same thing, when my friends house sit if I'm out of town, I fully expect that they are probably going to look through some of my stuff because I believe, we are all just curious about one another.

• Exactly, it's not to get any dirt on them but just general curiosity.