Guys if you have a girlfriend, would you hang out with another girl?

The question above says it all really and why hang out with another girl if you have a girlfriend?

Well the issue with me is that I am slightly suspicious by my male friends behavior/motive. Yes he does have a girlfriend, and when he describes girls that he finds attractive I fit that description,he doesn't like me suggesting going out on groups.
He rarely mentions his girlfriend, although I know they live together and he has been with her for 3years. I have never met her, I don't even know if she knows that he spends time with me, and how she would react!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would still hang out with the girls, but like unknownfox said, I would introduce them first. But I would also ask my girlfriend how she truly feels about it. If she doesn't like it I'll try to curtail it or hang out with them together with my gf. But at the same time if I feel she is too controlling and doesn't trust me, we'll have to end the relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• No... I wouldnt. I take great care in making sure that I don't put my girlfriend in situations where she could be jealous. I'll hang out with other girls when she's with me but never alone. It also depends on how serious I am about the person I'm dating. That's where true trust comes into play. Some guys won't go into detail about that.

• If I have other female friends yes, but Id probably introduce (or try to anyway) my girlfriend to them first so they know each other.

• You have platonic females friends.

• Yes, I would hang out with out girls. Not alone if I could help it, and my girlfriend would be notified if it was alone for some reason. Just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I don't have other female friends. I would be very careful, but yes, I would hang out with them.

• Yeah, I know a lot of nice girls that I don't have any sexual interest in. They have great personalities and I enjoy their company. :)

• It is possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends. Why wouldn't you want to hang out with your friend just because of what they have between their legs?

What Girls Said 0