Girls, what qualities do you look for in a guy?

I have a girl that I really like and things have been going well and I want it to stay that way and be the best man I can be for her. I know what girls look for totally depends on the girl but I'd at least like to build off of a couple things.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... personally, someone that has good common sense and is intelligent, has priorities and makes me a priority, doesn't get us into fights (talking things out instead of yelling), treats me like a princess (by that, I mean treating me really well, being sweet, kind, and wonderful-- not buying me things), prioritizes his health but likes to have fun, has an open mind, has a lot of love and not a lot of negativity in his heart... things like that. Oh, and someone who makes me laugh, has a lot in common with me and is great in bed. :D

• And in return, he gets a princess that loves him. A princess that takes care of him, cooks for him, takes care of him in bed, cuddles him all the time, loves him, looks cute for him, surprises him with occasional gifts, respects him, supports him. He gets a girl that's easy going, isn't rude to him, is sweet, too, and bakes him food too. Along with has her shit together, knows what her future looks like, is independent, but needs her man. A girl that's smart as well. A girl with a sense of humor like his. I dunno, I can't list everything.

What Girls Said 9

• Aside from all these great qualities listed below I want someone who is honest and confident in who he is. I want a man not a child. I want him to trust me and be secure in our relationship. I want him to make me a priority but never sell himself short. I want him to follow he dreams, his passion, and I want to be part of that motivation. That is the kind of man I respect. A man that loves his wife and comes home to his kids. A man that I can see be a father to my kids through his nuturing care. I want a man that appreciates the love I give him and accept my flaws. I also want him to let me follow my dreams be my own person and his wife at the same time. A man who ain't afraid to be vulnerable in front of me, who doesn't need to show off or impress people. He is always secure of our relationship and of himself. Someone who is also humble and giving. Those qualities I find truly admirable.

• Intelligent, caring, kind, dependability, sexy, passionate about his own interests, honourable, loyal, a good listener. I think the most important thing I look for in a guy is friendship. The ability to talk to each other, laugh with each other, discuss life's problems with. Because at the end of the day that's what you want: a guy who is a really good friend, and who is fantastic in bed!

• Intelligence
    , loyalty, and kindess.

• Trustworthy, honest, courageous, generous, loving, creative, smart, funny the list goes on.

• -smart
    -funny
    -Christan
    -Good with kids
    -Tall
    -Loves animals/outdoor person
    -Hard working

Thoses are my main things.

• the qualities that I search for are:
    Religious
    Intelligence
    Humor
    Generous
    Patience
    love
    Adventurous
    And he finds life in everything.😊❤️

• Make her feel loved and cared for. Never let their be a doubt in her mind that you care.

• Religious same group, kind, friendly, smart, thoughtful, and to call or text and still give them space.

• mature and be gentleman for me.