? about first kisses?

did you feel ready for your first kiss when it happened?

. also if you were in a relationship at that time with a person did you talk about it (kissing) before you kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was with my first boyfriend in 6th grade lol.
    He was blonde, blue eyes, really tall.
    My middle school had a lot of social events but usually hosted by parents.
    This one was actually hosted by a girl in my group and she invited our entire grade so a lot of people went and it was to see Hunger Games. We sat together and my friends were behind me. Let me say I was totally unprepared for mine. He seemed tough on the outside but was soft on the inside and could be really awkward when it came to our relationship. He always blushed and I never thought he would be the type to make the first move even though he did ask me out (btw this was 4 months into dating lol surprised it lasted 8 for a 6th grade relationship)
    So he held my hands for like 5 minutes which I was like kind of surprised but I thought it was sweet and then he went in for a kiss. And I was so surprised i totally didn't expect it and I actually had popcorn in my mouth. He was actually a really bad kisser because he was kissing like half of my lips so he missed lol. Plus he didn't even move his mouth he just kept his mouth sitting on half of my lip for like 7 seconds. We never talked about kissing before.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah.
    Nope. We just kissed. "first kiss" isn't something super special. No reason to make it melodramatic.

• the first girl I kissed without tongue, was a year older and she told me to kiss her on the lip. the first time i full out made out with a girl was at a party and i was quite drunk, apparently I was a terrible kisser because she told her friends that lol, and i was nto in a relationship with her.

What Girls Said 4

• I felt ready for mine. I was 12 years old (looked and acted a lot older) and my first kiss was with a 16 year old. It was at a New Year's Eve party. He was my friend's older brother. We were not in a relationship at the time, but he knew I liked him. He took my hand and we went outside so we could be alone. We sat on the porch for a few minutes talking, his arm around me and I was snuggling his chest. He asked me if I wanted to go for a ride on his motorcycle. I said yes, of course. It was cold out, so he gave me his jacket to wear, zipped it up for me and as he finished zipping it, grabbed my face and pulled me to his. It was short and sweet. Perfect for a first kiss. We took a quick ride around the block on his motorcycle and then came back and made out on the couch in the basement. There was no talking about it. It just happened.

• I was drunk for mine so I guess not ready

• Sort of. It was a first date and I was very shy and naive, so I wasn't expecting anything to happen going into it. But after talking for a long time, I could just tell by the way he was looking at me that this was really it, he was about to kiss me, and it all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to get nervous or anything. It felt nice.

Nope, we didn't talk about it beforehand. He had no idea he was my first kiss. Other guys I've dated since have usually asked if they could kiss me before going straight for it, though.

If you're in a relationship with someone and have never been kissed, I think it'd be cute to tell him that you've never done it before. That way he might make it extra special. It's nice just letting it happen too, though. I wouldn't overthink it too much -- kissing is fun. :)

• i was not ready for mine.