Girls, can a short guy ever be a 10/10?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can a woman with A cups be a 10/10 ?

1|1
    0|0
    • I think so. But that might just be me...

Hmmm... Good point.

• basically your going to be a 10/10 to some women, like some guys like A cups a lot trust me i have them lol. Basically as cliche is it sounds you have to embrace what you have with true pride to get the most out of life, you will have fans, even if its less fans than something else, nothing has everyone. Self acceptance is happiness.

• sweet thanks :D

What Girls Said 21

• If his personality and facial attractiveness together are 10/10 to me and he's fit, then hell yes he can! (Unless he has some kind of a height complex - I don't wanna be with a Adolf Hitler Junior lol)

But honestly I think the guy who will manage to make me fall in love with him will automatically be a 10/10 regardless his height or whatever else..

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a problem with your height then she's not worth your time. I think personality is the sexiest thing a man can have.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? if you have chemistry which each other, it'll work out. unless, the girl chose looks over anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you consider short. Anything 5'8 under for a guy is kind of short for me. I'm 5'6 and love taller guys from at least 5'10-6'4. Buuuut there's this guy I really, really like. He's not much taller than I am. He's probably not the cutest guy I've seen. But I like him so much, he's really nice and everything. So it depends on the personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if he has a great personality and a good heart/attitude I'm sure he can find a girl who will be completely happy with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really believe in 10/10s because that implies perfection, which every human on this earth has appearance flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yay, I think short guys can be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes he can!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, I've met one already! ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating a guy who is my heigh if not a little taller and I am 5'5. He is ambitious, kind, funny, and has really nice eyes. I could care less about his height.

0|0
    0|0
  • not for me cause I'm 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion? No. I find tall men sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. I really don't care how tall a guy is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell Yeah a 100 out of 100 even.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if i like him i don't really care about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i like guys taller than me. i dated a few guys shorter than me but it didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
    • In what way didn't it work? Just not attracted to him, or was it something else?

• I was attracted bug the height bothered me.

• But*

• Mark Wahlberg is 5'8 and very hot.

Tom cruise is 5'7 and sexy.

I don't know any other short actors but if you have a nice face and a toned/defined body than that's more important than being 6 ft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if the girl likes who for the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "short".

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's say 5' 4"

• Sure. Why the hell not?