Girls, I need some help. Really want a girlfriend, but confused. Help?

I'm bisexual and I want to start dating now that Im comfortable with myself. Any tips? I'm super shy and can't communicate with anyone that's gorgeous. Help!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, If you are super shy, not easy of course. One place to meet girls, bi or les, is in sport clubs. Very often athletic girls are. Now you can wait until you are approached, but then you will need to make some contact, at least eye or contact by body language. You must show some interest in the other or respond to an eye or body contact by the other. The advantage in a club, whether sport or hobby, is that there is a mutual object of interest, so its easy to start a conversation there. If you leave your anon state, you can always pm me.

What Girls Said 4

• i think a bi or lesbian girl can help you more than i can...

• Forget what your mind is telling you, just approach them and ask them to hang out. You'll feel better afterwards

• Just go approach a girl you're attracted to and ask her out.

• You need to swallow that shyness and approach them