I kissed two guy friends, need some advice.. can you help?

so i met two attractive friends at a pool party. one is attractive but kinda boring but a really nice guy the other one is attractive ass hell but a player.. i made out with the player and he's tried calling me and stuff. the other one too and i went to a basketball game with him and made out. do you think they told eachother, they hangout together a lot? should i tell the one i said was a little boring one myself since I've decided im better off going out with him and i dont want him to stop seeing me cus I've made out with his friend at one point even though i won't do it again.

What Guys Said0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to stop seeing both of them... Either way, you are settling for something you don't want. a kiss is not a contract.

Either way, you can't hold on to both as friends at this point, even if it was just making out, guys don;t really like to share...

What Guys Said 4

• Better idea: don't date either of them. The first one is boring and you won't enjoy dating, and the second one is a player and will probably cheat. It's a recipe for drama in so many ways.

If you're attractive enough that people -you- find attractive are happy to make out with you, you'll easily find someone else more suitable to date than these two.

• Yeah this isn't going to end well at all, you might even ruin a friendship in the process. Do them both a favor and stay away.

• No shit they told each other lol. Wouldn't you? They're just trying to get it in at this point. So unless you plan to fuck one or both of them, go ahead and sever ties. With that said, the prospect of anything beyond fuck buddies is void.

• Well, to get out of this situation, I think you should stop seeing both of them. Tell them to stop calling, if you are brave that is, or you could just ignore them and be done with it.

What Girls Said 0