Girls, do girls have their haircut before a date?

i say this as she is going on a date with me and on her facebook she was asking if anyone knew a decent hair salon as she wanted it coloured striped and cut, good sign aye?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Welllll... usually I don't get a trim within a few days of a date because it takes a few days to grow out right. I don't color, but i would feel the same way about that. Who knows?

Just get high on the fact that she said yes! The rest could just be coincidence.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, sometimes. If it's been a while and getting to the point where I could use a haircut soon, I'll get it done before the date so it looks the best. But if I've just had it cut recently, I won't go get an extra hair cut just for a date.

• nah, really it's just usually a personal preference. Sounds like she just want's a change, and female hair does need to be cut monthly to avoid split ends and dead hair.

• No one cuts their hair that often. It's for her, but it's great timing now

• Sure she cares about you, but if i cut my hair each time before a date, I might as well be bald

• no for me because after i got a haircut my hair will be weird for a few days

• no one does this.