What is going in his mind?

This guy seems like wants to date me but at the same time has a long term girlfriend. I think I'm falling for him but I don't want to interfere with someone relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• So maybe he just doesn't get along wid his girlfriend lately maybe? It could be...

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes it seem like he wants to date you? Is it possible that, because you are attracted to him, you are interpreting innocuous things the wrong way? Is he maybe just a nice guy and you're reading into things?

Otherwise, if he is super flirty with you, etc, I'd advise that you leave him alone. Don't be a homewrecker. Besides, if he cheats WITH you, he will cheat ON you. If he's trying to get with you even tho he is in a relationship, that says enough about him to know he's not worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be a home wrecker. Simple as that. What if that happened to you and your boyfriend wanted to date another woman? How would you feel?

What Girls Said 2

• It could be that he's just a flirty guy but also if he wanted to date you and not her then he wouldn't still have a girlfriend?
    Be careful how you interpret things.

• he might be willing to cheat on her.