People say I'm attractive, but I have trouble getting dates, Why?

Is anyone else in the same situation? I seem to get a lot of (unwanted) attention from strangers when I'm out and about- I get stared down, honked at and wolf whistled by guys (not all the time), and people I meet compliment me, or compliment my parents on having an 'such an attractive' daughter. However, I rarely get asked out and basically have a non-existent dating life. I think I am a decently nice person, and I tend to prefer guys with a good personality and confidence than good looks; but for some reason, unlike almost all my friends, I just can't get dates or anything. Is this really unusual, and is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you put yourself in situations to be approached or asked out?

Are you outgoing or reserved?

Do you smile or give off a bitch face?

Do you flirt with guys?

Do you take the initiative with guys or expect them to do everything?

• I do sometimes take the initiative if it's a guy i really like, but still no luck

• *claps hands* bravo. So bold of you. Is that it?

• Well I do flirt with guys but usually nothing comes of it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you not flirty?
    Do you dress overly conservative?
    Do you go out at least twice a week?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes!! I think people say in their minds that we are too good for them, I hate judgmental people, Honestly

• @yeahno12

TRY ASKING THEM YOURSELF, SEXIST #feminismhasfailedus

it is sexist when you expect the man to ask because that puts an unfair expectation on men

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes guys are intimidated by a beautiful woman.

• I'm in the same situation. People tell me I'm very attractive all the time, and I think I'm nice too. I never get asked out though.