How long does it take to get over someone you are really into, and what did you do to get over them?

Someone you never dated but texted for a few months

Most Helpful Guy

• Thankfully - to my knowledge at least - I've never been cheated on, but I was with an emotionally abusive partner once. I loved her and it took a while for me to get over it. What really changed me was writing down all the stuff she did and reading over it for a few days again and again. After 2/3 days I felt completely different and now I can confidently say If I passed her in a bar kissing another guy, I'd feel sorry for him.

As for the texting thing I'd say the best way is to realize that attraction isn't a choice - no one chooses who they are attracted to, it's biological and sub conscious on so many levels therefore rejection isn't a choice either and you shouldn't take it personally.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Unrequited-Love

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say around 2 months.

What Guys Said 1

• between 1 month to less than 2 months

What Girls Said 0