If you could give one general dating tip what would it be?

What is your one tip to for everyone who is or plans on dating?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, and treat that person with the utmost respect at all times.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself and just go with it

0|2
    0|0
    • I try to follow that tip!

• With the 'go with it' I mean that you can't plan how it'll go, what the other person will say so... Just go with it!

Be yourself: Don't act like someone you are not to get the person to like you

• Never lie or exaggerate about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ignore any red flags!

1|0
    0|1
  • Generally, be yourself. Cliche, I know... but if you find someone you really click with, you'd want them to love you for who you are, not this false persona. Yes, people are nervous/anxious/shy or something in the beginning, and that will wear off. But if you still act like yourself... humorous, intelligent, sports knowledge, or something... just do you. If the girl likes you, and you like her for being herself, that's great!

0|1
    0|0
    • good advice, thanks for expanding on what it means to be yourself with someone

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 4

• If they don't make your life better they are not the right person for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't act like something you're not. Have someone fall for YOU, not someone you pretend to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't rush into it, let it come naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to get a lot of dates, you have to actually go out and meet girls.

0|0
    0|0