I think a class on dating should be taught to young men. Agree?

I think it would be a great idea. I think it would prevent a lot of young men from becoming the next elliot rodgers clone.
I would teach them...
1. Not every guy is going to be able to get a female regardless of what one does to improve themsleves, etc.
2. Never take serious any mess you see on TV, etc that tell you how being in a relationship is beneficial to your health or how great it is to be in one. Rodgers believed love and having a girlfriend was the greatest thing in life and he became entitled to that and that was the begininng of his demise.
3. If you don't have the genetic looks that females want, you're sol unless you make mad money or just happen to luck up.
4. Its okay to be a virgin. I know that there's guys and girls who will look down on you if you haven't had sex by a certain age but F them.

5. The dating world is shallow and there will be some that its inevitable that some will have success and some won't. If you are one of those guys that won't, so the F what. Dating isn't like food, water, air and shelter. You don't need it to live.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I figured women don't need help with this since women are not dealt with the card of being the initiators

What Girls Said 4

• Why not a class on dating taught to young women as well? Such as: you're not entitled to have the guy pay for your meal/date, don't be afraid of approaching, don't be afraid of rejection, don't automatically assume that everyone will view you as some desperate loser if all you're doing is expressing interest in a normal way, playing hard to get will get you nowhere, you don't lose your value as a person just because you have sex etc etc.

We should also have a class about consent and boundaries.

• I'll leave that one up to you

• In regards to number 3 that is so not true. Personality is the most attractive thing to many females. That's why online dating is hard. I can't tell if I like someone by pictures.

• I say looks because of initial attraction. You might be a rare case of looks not mattering at all, but the majority of women will try to say personality matters most, but what they always seem to "forget" is that personality only matters when you're attractive

• I have a type but it isn't the traditional good looks kind. Those guys turn me off tbh.

• So you agree that there has to be some physical attraction?

• Oh lord.

Filler

• Yes!!! But I think young women should have a class too.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think that is something that could effectively be taught in a classroom setting, although number 4 is something that could be covered in sex ed. And who is Elliot Rodgers?

• Both genders to help future generations

• Guys should be taught some form of game and I don't mean in the sleazy pick up artist sense but things like how to avoid the friend zone, how to be confident, etc.

• It needs to be a required class for chicks too!