Lied to my boyfriend?

I have been seeing my boyfriend for 3 months now..
and he doesn't know that i smoke weed regularly.. he hates weed.. so i told him I don't ever smoke when i first met him, didin't know things would get serious.. what do i do now? im scared he'll get mad that i lied and leave me

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll get even more mad if you keep hiding it and he finds out. You smoke regularly, that's not something you can hide forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either come clean to him now or stop smoking weed. He'll be upset knowing that you've been keeping it from him but you'll have to fess up at some point.

What Guys Said 5

• uhhh well you could tell him u just started... which is a lie, but it's covers it up... or you can just keep with the telling him you're not doing it... or if you tell him about smoking weed, and his reaction isn't too bad you can tell him you didn't tell him cuz u thought he'd be mad.

• Just tell him the truth, the longer you wait the worse it will get.

And also.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/FWaUrGEDIhA/hqdefault.jpg

• You can't have a relationship with out trust.. if he really loves you he will be pissed at you then give it some time and he will come back. the he probably have you stop or then he will leave. so be truthful with him. its always a better way

• Call the police and ask for their advice.

• just have a toke. dont worry. be happy.

• Nah never just a toke, I wouldn't date a pot smoker either. Ones in a while like a party yeah it's fine but regularly no.

What Girls Said 0