Girls, I want to have a hot girlfriend. what qualities I need to get a hot girlfriend?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly is your view on "hot?" That is different to everyone... busty, flirty, lots of hips, skinny, bigger, tanned, pale, naturally dark, muscular... you get the idea. Here's what you have to do, dress the way you want to attract. Looking for someone more playful, dress what's in. Looking for someone more prim, dress as a "gentleman." Looking for a hipster, dress like a hipster. Looking for an emo, dress like one. You get the idea, dressing is your best advertisment.

What Girls Said 7

• Walk around with a heater?

• Be hot. Be rich. Be more hot.

• Have a great muscular body and be at least 5'8 and gr8 hair, at least decent face, a job, and a car.

• Lol... fuck. I don't know a good personality but since you are so shallow I am not sure if you have that.

• it is what i find attractive

• Hahaha I think you already have them. xD

• you do not know what qualities i have, but thanks :)

• Get hot and be awesome

• Be good looking yourself. It's not fair to expect your partner to be hot but you aren't yourself. This is coming from someone who isn't even close to being attractive. I'll never for good looking men, because it's not fair for me to expect I should get a good looking guy when I am not.

If you're already good-looking, you should have a good personality as well. Don't be an asshole.

• guys and girls are attracted in different things. guys want beauty. girls want secured and confident guys. if you disagree, than do not except any guy more secured and confident than you are.

• do not care guy's security then!

• i do not have a reason to date a girl who is not hotter than me. if you think i should not, you shoud not date a guy more confident and secured level than you are @Sunnydaydream