What kind of girls like smart professional gentlemen?

All the girls I know seem to like the same kind of guy. The ripped/muscular guy with tattoos who acts tough. Apparently these kind of guys are still hot, even to girls nearing their 30's. I remember these girls liking these kind of guys when they were in school. I assumed these girls would have maybe acquired different taste in men now that they are older.

Well, what kind of girls like smart professional gentleman with good jobs and who are more serious about making something of their life?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol who are these girls?
    I like intelligent, humble, cultured men.
    Also, there is something about a suit I love!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart, professional women.

But that's just a generalization (like your entire question). If you all of the girls you meet are seriously into bad boys, you're obviously not meeting enough girls because the mature ones aren't into that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Real ladies that grew up, like gentlemen. You are most likely to find ladies doing smart activities such as volunteering their time, reading, creating art, writing... etc.
    Real ladies also still have proper manners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart girls!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A gentleman is a person who can behave and treat a girl right with care she deserves. The way i see it, who wouldn't want a gentleman?

0|0
    0|0