Girls, Is she playing hard to get or just not interested?

After our first date, she said she was going to make the first move and we started flirting pretty intensely through text. She said she was going to kiss the fk outta me and we were going to hang out when she comes back. Her best friend whos good friends with me also told me that she probably does like me but that she wants the girl to tell me if she does or not. This was before she went on vacation for 2 weeks. She couldn't text while on vacation and so I tried to use snapchat but the conversations kind of died and so I just stopped talking to her for the 2 weeks so I wouldn't be annoying. She came back like 2 days ago and I messaged her on snapchat and she's taking a REALLY long time to respond to each one. (Like 6+ hours). I'm starting to give up on her. Wtf is she doing

The conversation was going nowhere so I just replied by saying good luck in her sport and told her that i might maybe see her again sometime. She looked at it and never replied. Should I give up?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with RabbitHeart. You've already been on a date, I assume you had been talking for a while, so you deserve to know. Go ahead and ask, but based on what you've said I would assume she lost interest and you may not like the answer. At least you'll be able to have closure and move on though. When I'm interested in a guy I do my best to respond within a respectable amount of time. 6+ hours is just not considerate, not more than once anyway. Things happen and we get very busy but that's a bit much for all the time. When I can't be texting but want to respond to someone, I wait until I go to the bathroom or take a smoke break or something and quick shoot them a text. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her what's going on. If you've been on a date then you kinda deserve to know the change in behavior. Just be honest. People shouldn't be so afraid to speak up and call someone out for changing their behavior.

• I would say maybe just stop hitting her up for a while and if she doesn't try to contact you then forget her cause she's playing around.

• she's not interested.