Should I break up with her?

I found out the girl I was dating, cheated on me with her ex boyfriend. She told me that he broke up with her because she was an alcoholic and refused to get help, and she just wanted to have sex with him to finally get him out of her system.. so I made the mistake of taking her back.. Yesterday I found text messages on her phone of her telling her ex that she loves him.. when I approached her she said that he was going through a rough time, and she was just saying that just to make him feel better.. should I believe her?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should break up with the hoe.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would not have taken her back if she gave me an answer like doing it to get him out of her system! not to sound like an ass but that's fucked up. i have zero tolerance for cheating

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing that she has physically cheated before with the same guy I would say mistakes may happen however, at the same time you took her back and she betrayed your trust again. I would not stay if I were you. She clearly doesn't appreciate what has has tbh the way you describe her, she seems crazy. Best of luck to you. Find someone who deserves you!

What Guys Said 1

• No, definitely not! Cheating is an absolute no! Just get rid of her for good. She ain't worth your time.