Suggestions for a sweet birthday message?

Any suggestions on a cute, non mushy, non sex related birthday message for my crush?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would make him a video
    add a note at the tv 'play me' and there he'll see you a recording of you wishing him a happy bday, where his present is, that you prepared his favorite food

0|0
    0|0
    • That's pretty great! I'll try that next time.

• Show All
    • Yea, he's away and won't be around until after his birthday. Maybe I could do it for another occasion too.

• Record a video and send it to him! Also write big words on signs, and show them one by one like a slideshow, while playing romantic background music

Most Helpful Girl

• buy a frozen yogurt on a cup, and before you serve the stuff inside,
    write "happy birthday" on the cup, "hope all your wishes come true" or whatever you want... and then just put a candle at the top lol or a tiny balloon like this
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...ad7d-2581fc4cefe9_large.jpg

or if he doesn't like frozen yogurt (but really who doesn't?)
    maybe on something that he does like... like on a chocolate bar? wrap it with your own paper over it and on the paper write something nice
    www.justforgifts.co.uk/.../...rs-chocolate-bar.jpg

on his favorite fruit, with a colorful marker say something "hope you always have good health, or simply just "happy birthday".. it's nice and sweet but not too much at the same time... I don't know.. :D!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, they're all cute ideas.

What Guys Said 2

• Can you draw? If so, draw a hippo, a bird, then two sheep.

Maybe write the meaning: " Hippo birdie two ewes"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Happy birthday cutie pie", that's what I can think of. Or why not write him a short poem?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a poem writer at all, but the other message idea you gave me is cute. Thanks.

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know of anything super sweet. Though I do know of something funny u can show them. :D You could show them this song and tell them "I hope you have a silly awesome birthday ^^"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw

0|0
    0|0
  • "Happy birthday ! I hope you enjoy this day ! "

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate massage🍫😍

0|0
    0|0