Girls, I don't know if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

so lately I've been really worried my girlfriend might be cheating. She's cheated a few times in the past on different guys and it just worrys me she'd might do it to me. A good friend of mine who is also good friends with her assured me she hasn't fucked around with anyone since her and I started dating. He told me to sit down and talk with her how I've been worrying so I did that with her today. She told me she's sees why I'm worrying but assured me that she changed from them and that I'm hers and hers only. It made me feel a lot better but after our conversation I noticed she was messaging another guy. I didn't say anything to her about it but I was wondering about it. But what do you think? by the way we haven't had sex in a month

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you are always going to have trust issues with this girl, and it is going to drive you crazy. Is she worth all this stress and worry? Relationships should be build on trust and honesty! I think that yours might be built on hope and wishes.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is best that you speak to her about it directly. If you don't like that she's messaging another guy, then just tell her that. She doesn't have to listen to you of course but her refusal to compromise on something that is clearly bothering you, should tell you something too. It tells you that she thinks talking to other men are more important than you.

• Either cheating or very very close to it.

• No sex AND she' messaging someone else? If she's not cheating, it might be headed that way. You should definitely confront her, but don't just accuse her of it.

But remember, always follow your gut instinct. Mine have personally NEVER failed me.

• Have you tried snooping through her things? I'm sorry but that's the only way to be sure.