Guys, it's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow and I have an idea of what to do for him but it involves breaking into his apartment. Would he mind?

So before you think in crazy (you might still think that at the end of this and that's fine, but hold your your judgement until then) I think I know how to make his bday really special, my plan is to cancel dinner and be in his room "ready" for him when he gets home. I already bought lingerie and candles and stuff. The only problem is that I would need to break into his apartment to surprise him. Do you think it'd freak him out?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably ask a room mate or sibling of his depending on who he lives with. Just straight breaking into his house sounds like it could end poorly, and just leave you caught with your pants down (literally).

What Guys Said 6

• Does he own a gun? Because that might turn out to be a *really* bad idea if you startle him too badly...

• If you have a spare key or something then it's fine but if you actually have to break in he might think you're crazy

• I know the garage code

• Then I suppose it's ok just hope he comes straight home after you say dinner is cancelled otherwise you'll probably fall asleep on his bed and look like an idiot hahaha

• if you've been dating for 3+ months, no
    if you guys started dating like a couple weeks ago, maybe (unless you're really really hot)

• Why would it be a no the longer they've dated? I think it would be the reverse of this

• if you guys had just started dating, it could creepy that you broke into his place. cuz u guys hardly know eachother after just a couple of weeks.

• Somehow I doubt he'll complain

• He cheated on you, take a shit on his bed, happy birthday in poo writing on the wall

• Oh sure as hell he'd find it fantastic lolol.