Do you think that dating a race is better than another/or your own race when it comes to dating?

Do you? weigh in.

• Yes I think that things will be better dating a different race than my own.
    33% (4)0% (0)20% (4)Vote
  • No I don't think that. Stereotypes are for lames and I'm not the type to write off a race or my own race because of bad experiences without even evaluating flaws within myself I don't generalize and I practice what I preach.
    67% (8)100% (8)80% (16)Vote
  • Yes I do because I hate my race and/or other races
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Race is irrelevant. I'm attracted to basically all races so, as long as there are no major religious/cultural conflicts, I'm cool with whatever colour you are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose B - i date the woman not her race

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes & no. Culture CAN play a big factor in dating & while culture tends to align with race/ethnicity, race/ethnicity ALONE doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm hispanic (which is not a race btw) but I'm only attracted to white guys. It's not that I "hate" latinos, but they definitely are not attractive to me. The only guys I've ever found attractive just happen to be white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date my own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter to me. I think dating a guy better than the other is better when it comes to dating 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Just remember, no matter what opinion you have about another culture, we're all human in the end.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think any one race is better than the other, I personally find all races of women attractive personality plays a bigger part in dating to me then race does.

0|0
    0|0