Girls, what are your favorite zodiac signs yo date and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I seem to attract many Sagittarius men. And I've had plenty serious relationships with them and how funny that I am with one now! I love fire and I'm a water sign : )

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I like Leo's and Torus's because they seem to be caring calm people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about zodiac signs but I've noticed most of my closer friends tend to be gemini or libra, also pisces - I'm an aquarius

0|0
    0|1
  • Scorpio - honest, attentive, ASSERTIVE, brave, persistent, goes after what he wants, funny, sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a taurus and have fallen for quite a few pisces. They tend to just draw me in with their intense deep eyes but I have never managed to have a relationship with them because of all the guys. Either way I always have a "soul-like" kinda connection with pisces even if we don't talk much it's like we are still communicating by our eyes lol.

Right now I am dating a gemini and he's nice but lacking the emotions and fantasies I get from pisces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sagittarius, they are very open-minded individuals and sexually appealing,

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Leo and I tend to attract other fire signs. (: coincidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure pseudoscience, and nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Taurus and have the most instant chemistry with Scorpios oddly enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about it when it comes to dating. But i tend to get along well with capricorns.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cancer guys cuz they sweet an feminine and emotional <3 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really pay any mind, but for the record, I'm a Capricorn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care about zodiac signs

0|0
    0|0
  • i really dont keep up with zodiac bs

0|0
    0|0
  • , libras they're really funny and taurus (they're loyal but tend to be clingy) I'd say cancers too but the ones I know tend to cheat but they're nice at first

0|0
    0|0