Girls, PLEASE HELP. Should I just stop trying to approach cute girls?

Two days ago, I thought I would try actually approaching girls I thought were cute. So I did. I went up to them, said hey and just talked to them.

Two days later and 5 cute girls later and none of them wanted to go on a date with me, or said they had a boyfriend so they couldn't even hang out with me... I had solid or even great conversations with ALL OF THEM. I complimented them, made them smile, made them laugh.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! I mean accordingly to my girl friends, I'm not shy, I'm really outgoing, friendly, honest, flirty, confident in myself. I'm only decent looking but I can't really change that... IM A GREAT GUY THOUGH... Or at least I thought I was 😞

GIRLS, PLEASE HELP, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Should I just give up honestly? Cause I feel stupid for even trying 😞

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow some of what u were told is rude. Maybe u just haven't met the right type of girls yet keep trying and it doesn't matter if your a 2 or a 10 you sound like a good guy and that's what's important.

What Girls Said 7

• Here's the issue: cute girls have guys approach them all of the time. It sounds bad, but most women (even average girls) are so used to being approached that they are either jaded from the experience or are practically running on auto pilot when they respond. It's also hard for a girl to want to go on a date with a guy who they met on the platform of: you're a complete stranger, you approached me because of my looks, and there's the chance you could be a psycho. Even if you had a great time, going on a date with someone you don't know is intimidating. I recommend trying to meet girls through friends that you know, or slowly but surely talking to girls you see on the regular without immediately propositioning them so you can form a relationship that will make them more eager and willing to go out with you. The cold approach and scoring a date is not very likely to happen in the day in age we live it.

• I assume by cute you mean stunning and out of your league. The prettier the girl is the higher are her expectations... Doves don't flock with owls. I wouldn't give up but try different approach and different girls. Maybe someone with common interests would work out better?

• No... When I mean cute I mean just cute. Like 8/10 at most with most of them and I'm like 6-7

• Then maybe go for 6-7 type of girls, or upgrade yourself to 8 and above... Just sayin'.

• Uh...
    Well , My first thought that cameto me is that your standarts are way too high xD
    If you're approaching a solid 8 and you're a weak 6 , well... no wonder :D
    People like to be together with someone equal to them. Like people do with same intrests.

• One never give up , there probably not ready for a boyfriend yet , keep those 5 girls ad friends , what's wrong with them just being friends

• Dont give up! but respect that not every girl is going to be attracted to you. You just need to find the ones that are!

• It seems like 90% of guys are going after the same 10% of girls. Chances are the ones you think are cute get hit on all day every day and will have to shoot down most of the guys that try with them.

• Don't give up. Girls take time to like guys. They need to get talking to you.