How do I trust my boyfriend again?

He lied for around a year about his feelings and needs (ex: needing space, feeling bothered by something I said or did, etc.) while at the same accusing me of being paranoid for asking if anything was wrong with him. It got to the point where he would angrily ask why I didn't trust him when I insisted that something seemed off. He ended up breaking up with me out of built up anger. It really hurt because I would have given him what he needed if he just told me. We got back together and it's been a couple of months since he told me that he was lying in our previous relationship. He's starting to get irritated that I still don't trust him. I don't know how to trust him again. He wants to be able to tell me something and for me to believe it but I just can't. Can someone please help? Also, is there any way I can encourage him to tell the truth in the future? I'm trying to listen well and be receptive and calm. Any other methods?

What Guys Said 1

• U have just got to go with ur heart and do what ever feels right

What Girls Said 0