Girls, are there any loyal girls in the world?

Are there really any loyal & faithful girls? I have trouble believing that there is... be honest please?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming this is a rant caused by some sort of personal thing, so I'm just going to say that if you have already spoken to her about the boundaries of your relationship (ie being exclusive) and she still isn't faithful, then she truly doesn't deserve you. My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for 3 months and I'm faithful to him not only because I love him but because I would want him to be faithful to me in turn. Find someone who values your relationship and lives life treating people the way she would want to be treated.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm the loyalest of loyal. I'll be loyal till the day I die!

• Thanks & i dont mean to offend anyone i know there is loyal people its just very hard to trust someone when i comes to it... I mean we all have secrets

• I have NEVER cheated. I have been cheated on. I don't believe in cheating. If you aren't happy, leave.

• Yes there are, it's just hard for one to put them-self out there in that light because many have grown to assume that men are cheaters so they try to beat them to it. It's unfortunate really.

but there are many good faithful women, maybe you just don't know where to look

• I think it might depend on where you live...

• Does that mean like in one part of the world there's shitty people while in another there's more loyal people? What XD?

• Nope.
      From this site I've concluded that in the US everyone is more concentrated on money, social standing and power - i. e. they will cheat if they find a better opportunity... If you live somewhere where other things are valued more - this will happen less often - @PeachSunset

• Thats true.

• yes there are... all you have to do is keep on searching

• why do you think there aren't... i m loyal to death..

• I believe there still is. A lot to be in fact. I myself wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend, and will stay honest to him and tell him if my feelings have changed for him, and well. I expect the same from him.

Just don't lose faith. That's the worst you can do. There are plenty of loyal girls out there. Keep looking and you'll find one.

• I mean would you even believe me if I said yes? I'm very loyal, almost to a fault.

• Yes, tho I've never had a boyfriend or anything, I can only be emotionally and physically intimate with one person at a time, I would never cheat

• Yes there is, I don't know what's up with girls today. I am a definitely a loyal girl. I don't want pain caused to me nor my boyfriend (if had one)

• Would you believe me if I said yes?

• I could ask the same thing about guys then... Are there any loyal guys in the world?

• Of course there are. I was married for over 8 years and never once thought about cheating.

• Are there any loyal guys out there.. please be honest?

• Well, Of course there are c;
    Just hard to find.

• Out of all the questions objectifying girls, I only seen two about men.-.. Don't generalize

• This is honestly a stupid question. Of course there are, just gotta find them

• I would never cheat on a man! Wouldn't even consider it.

• lol some... look harder