Would it bother you if the girl you just started dating went out clubbing?

I've been on a few dates with this guy and i mentioned to him I am going clubbing and he seemed kinda bothered by it. Not that he said anything but I could tell.

Why do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• If you're just going to hang out with your friends it wouldn't be that much of a problem. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't think about the thought of some drunk guy there just throwing himself at her.

• Yes. In a guy's mind when a girl says she's going clubbing or partying, we have an idea in our mind of what's going to happen. You're going to dress up in provocative clothing, drink too much, dance with and get hit on by random guys for about 4 hours, before choosing whether or not you want to say no to the guy begging you to come back to his place with him.

If you care about your budding relationship you won't continue clubbing without him.

• That makes sense especially cause I met him through my friend when we were out clubbing...

• There is no guy on earth that likes to give his girl the freedom to go out clubbing without him. You met this guy at the club, you're going to meet other guys at the club.

The only reason anyone goes to clubs is to get drunk and meet people. When you're drunk you do stupid things, and if those stupid things are with new people, suddenly you're cheating. What you're looking for is a guy that doesn't care about you, because no guy that cares about his girl is going to be ok with that.

• Hmm okay good point

What Girls Said 0