Girls, do you like when a guy plays hard to get or is straightforward and asks you out?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I think playing a little hard to get is a turn on, but only in a small does in the beginning. Playing hard to get would make her want to be around you and figure out the mystery of why you are untouchable. However, like I said, it should be in ONE small does (like maybe two or three separate times) because anymore than that and I would just start ignoring you. After you've done your part, it's your turn to make the chase and woo her so that she'll consider you to be a good date and potential bf-> then you ask her out.

But, at the same time, being straightforward is just as good. Just make sure she likes you back. Being straightforward cuts through all the "maybes" and doesn't exactly waste any more time.

What Girls Said 19

• it depends. sometimes too straightforward would seem like a player. so be carfeul. hard to get would mean he isn't sure. most of the time straightforward is better coz ill know how to react when I'm with him and you get to know each other more (genuinely).

• If a guy plays hard to get I will just assume he is not interested and move on.
    the other reason to move on is that I dont have either the time nor the patience for silly games like that.

• Straightforward is the best way to be.

• Straightforward, pleaseeee. I love upfront people, I haven't got time to chase any one, lol. Only silly, immature people play hard to get.

• sorry but not into the "playing hard to get" type

• Nothing more appealing that simple honesty. I don't play games and I don't like men who play games. If you want to go out with me, just ask me out. And if I ask you out and you're really not interested, just say that.

• Straight forward!! I don't like when guys play hard to get cuz I'm pretty clueless and will just think he isn't interested lol

• I like a guy to be straightfoward. I dont like playing games if you like me tell me. If you dont, don't waist my time.

• Obviously, straighforward. Is he a teenager that he needs to play "hard to get" games?

• Straightforwardness is the way to go.

• Straightforward is the best! When you play hard to get there is a real chance the girl gets annoyed and just loses interest. That's what'd happen with me.

• Straight forward

• If a girl is hot she won't bother with a guy who is playing hard to get. Why would I chase after a guy who seems to be ignoring me when I have 10 other guys who are treating me like their girl? No thanks.

• I prefer guy is straightforward... come on.. he is not a girl... he should at least hint something to the girl

• Straightforward :)

• I prefer a guy whose straightforward.

• Straightforward! It shows he has balls :)

• Never hard to get but maybe don't go straight for the kill, talk a while until you're very sure she likes you then go for it

• Straightforward and ask me out. But don't just walk up to a girl and be like "Hey wanna go out".. Make small talk, then before you part you say something like "this was fun" or "I really enjoyed talking to you" or "I would really like to see you again" then ask her for her number or give her yours.