Does this count as cheating?

I've been seeing a guy and we Agreed that we would only talk to each other. So when I discovered a Facebook page he said he was deactivated I was first suspect. THEN he made a post for texts, Girls to text him. We don't even text, we Kik each other and he has my number. I brought it to his attention, and let him know that it hurt me and I felt it was inconsiderate. Am I over reacting? Opinions please!

We are building up to a relationship. The dating phase where WE ONLY DATE/TALK TO EACH OTHER

Most Helpful Guy

• you are seeing each other so you have a right to understand the "rules" of your relationship. He told you the Facebook page was deactivated, but it isn't so he lied to you. He agreed to talk only with you, but he is actively looking for girls to text with, so he is cheating on that agreement.

I think your whole arrangement is strange, but it is your arrangement and he is deceiving you. I think you should either work out a different set of arrangements or move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not overreacting at all!! if he lied about his facebook... he can lie about a lot of things too

What Guys Said 4

• "Agreed that we would only talk to each other" there's nothing serious going on, just talking, so he can talk with whoever he wants, not cheating.

• If there is an agreement to only talk with each other and he is talking with others, he is going against what he agreed to. That is cheating.

• @Red_Arrow Oh ok, I get it, in that case then yeah, it would be considered "cheating", but not the same as if it were in a relationship, cause there's no relationship, but like you said, it goes against the agreement.
      I thought she meant that they would only talk and not date or hang out or whatever, you know?

• it is normal that it hurts you and that you think it inconsiderate of him, i would have feel the same. he disrespected you by doing that in the first palce and then you even had a agreement on a thing like that. he whent behind you back and that not cool.

• Not in a relationship = not cheating

• No because you're not in a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• he is immature

• I don't consider it cheating, however that was very irresponsible of him.