So there's some girl who have a crush on me but I have a girlfriend and I am not into this girl. How do I tell her that nicely without hurting her?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to do it as lightly as possible, I would casually bring up your girlfriend in a conversation. This girl may very well not know you're in a committed relationship and once you tell her, the easier it will be for the both of you. The longer you take, the longer you are stringing this girl along who is thinking you might be interested in her. Save her the embarrassment of being rejected and just start talking about your girlfriend. Start with something like "so the other day my girl friend and I..." Or "my girlfriend thinks that..." And if she's the type that still wants to pursue you, then tell her as straightforward as you can and say "listen, I know you're a nice girl but I'm in a committed relationship and I'm not interested".

What Girls Said 9

• There really is no easy way to tell someone your not interested in them. But I would just say to her you think she is a really nice girl but your in a relationship and that your in love with your girlfriend. Then just tell her that she will find someone who will love her just as much as she loves them. That she deserves that and you wish her a happy future.

• Just be honest with her. You seem really concern about not hurting her feelings. Are you sure you don't feel anything for this girl?

• No. I don't feel anything for her but she's a nice and good girl and i don't want to hurt her feelings..

• I think that the best thing to do is to tell her that she doesn't have a chance with you. Put her out of her misery. The longer you leave it, the more hope you give her. And that is not fair! She might end up hating you, but as you said you have a girlfriend, and you are not interested in this girl. I hope this advice was helpful. It's always hard to reject someone, and unfortunately, there is no really nice way to do it. Feelings always get hurt.

• Yea... you are probably right...

• tell her that you are only interested in your girlfriend and NO ONE else

• does she know you have a gf?

• She is going to feel hurt regardless. Having an unrequited love really sucks. Be honest and clear with her that you don't like her that way.

• As clearly as you wrote it here.
    BEST to be clear.

• I know that but this girl is a really nice girl and i don't want to say somthing that would maybe hurt her

• Of course i want to make it cleae to her that i don't want to be with her but juat in a nice way and not mean one

• Well tell her how it is - the truth isn't mean - it's just the truth.
      Don't start complimenting her after you say you don't want to be with her - that will just confuse her.

I don't understand why this is so difficult.

• Tell her "I have a girlfriend, whom I care for very much and don't wish to mess that up. I'm sorry, but I don't want you as a romantic partner". Simple

• I would just simply say "I have a girlfriend and I don't like you that way, I'm sorry" and leave it at that

• Tell her " I have a girlfriend "