My ex gave me this love note, Should I take him back?

The letter read this

:" Dimples, I know that things between us have been awkward and I'll take the blame for that, but I have a confession to make. I need to get this off my chest before it's too late, i mean before is really too late. We haven't spoken in 2 months and it is still killing me. I miss you. I miss you so much. I miss your laugh. I miss your contagious personality. I miss your weirdness. I miss how different you are. God dammit, and those eyes, they're so beautiful. I miss your smile. Your beautiful smile. The smile that you can never control when you are around me. I miss our talks. I miss your strong opinions about life in America and Edgar Allan Poe. I miss how effortlessly beautiful you are. I know I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from right now, because I know I hurt you and I'm sorry for that because I would never want to do anything to hurt you, but I did, I hate that I caused you pain. I've tried to get over you. I tried to stop thinking about. You, I promise. But trying not to think about you, is like atempting to defy gravity. I just can't do it. There is something about you I can't let go. And if you won't take me back, please can we at least still be friends because I'd rather have a part of you in my life. then you not being in my life at all. I still care."

Should I take him back?

• yes
  • no
I really don't want to say why we fell apart because I don't want anyone to judge me, but you can inbox me if you really want to know. But I think it's sincere, for now I think I'll take him back as a friend. As far as a relationship I'll just let everything flow.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to select either of the options, but I'll tell you this:

It seems genuine, and it seems as though he wants you back in his life whether it's in a relationship or just friends.

If you still like him, or still want him in your life, I'd reach out to him and see where it goes.

If you don't, then it's simple: don't answer.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it depends on why you two broke up?
    If it was a silly reason or because of a fight... then take him back...

But its all your choice... Only you know better if you want him back out not...

Don't ask strangers... What you should do 😊

• All I'll say is, talk is cheap.

• Depends on what he did that hurt you i guess;
    Cheater: no - never
    Physically hurt you: no
    Said something - yes

• hey, i think its hard to accept or not. but try both. accept then see what will happen. dont put your trust to him. and see what can he do. try "hard to get" kinda skill.

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you break up with him in the first place?

Anyways - no excuse can make things he did better - so I vote 'HELL NO'.