Girls, I need advice on ex Gf's behaviour?

So we broke up a few months ago bcauz she started liking someone else and started finding me boring... we did not talk for a while but later I decided that at least we'd stay friends to which she agreed... but then I changed my mind and did not talk to her at all at college to focus on studies... at first she asked my friends if I hated her (which I do not ) and why I was ignoring her but now she treats me as an invisible person... what does she feel? Its not that i approached her and she ignored me but she shows me that she doesn't care

6

Most Helpful Girl

• she's probably mad because you stopped talking to her to focus on school. she's given up and doesn't want to talk to you anymore

What Girls Said 5

• She probably is wondering why you are staying away from her if you both decided to be friends. Tell her you realized that it hurts for you to even be around her after what happened.

• She's pissed obviously

• She might feel hurt because she feels like the relationship meant nothing to you since you "ignored" her but I thing that she shouldn't since she found someone else

• Honestly as a girl I say don't let her back into your life. She only seems to look for you when she wants to. I had a friend who acted like that with her ex and eventually he blocked her on all levels.

• She's showing you that you can play the game but she can play it better