Girls, How would you behave in this specific situation?

So you are 40 Years old and you meet a Random guy who is 20 Years old.

You are sexually attracted to him at first sight. He seems to be nice towards you and is friendly. He doesn't show signs of being sexually attracted to you. He also seems to be quiet at times. Sometimes funny.

So what would you decide to do, as a result of this situation? Choose an option from the Poll.

• I would NOT let him know I am interested in him. He has to show sexual interest , otherwise game over !!
    40% (6)
  • I will let him know I am interested in him, even though he shows no signs of being sexually attracted to me.
    13% (2)
  • I would call him " Brother " to avoid awkward situations , even though I am sexually attracted to him.
    0% (0)
  • I call all guys more than 10 years younger than me , " Brother " .
    7% (1)
  • If he acts un-comfortable around me /shy and shows no sexual interest, I will only think of him as a brother, even though I am sexually attracted to him.
    40% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not 40 but the guy has to show he is somewhat interested. I asked a younger guy out and seemed like he wasn't interested, kinda kept to himself. I asked him out. He said no. I even asked him if he considered me attractive. He said yeah but he wasn't looking for a serious relationship while at school. Funny thing is he still gave me a ride home (we were at campus and it was about to close) after turning me down. He was being a gentleman and it hurt even more Lol

So yes, I wouldn't ask a younger guy out again. They have to be at least 25+

• Thanks :) Did you know the guy for a while before you asked him out? Why did you ask him out if he seemed like he wasn't interested?

• There aren't many black guys where I live if that's what you're asking :p

• That's cool :))) But your preference is generally which race of guys?

• Id hope to be already married by 40... But in this scenario if I'm single and if he showed signs of finding me attractive I'd use him as a boytoy and nothing serious

• Thanks :) What if in this scenario you are single, but he showed no signs of finding you attractive. Which of the above options would you go with?

• To be honest the first 2 times X was shy/quiet and the girl was with a friend (girl) and they were smiling at him.
      So there was hardly a chance for conversation for X the first two times.

It was at the third attempt, that the girl was by herself and actually had a conversation with X , which blew off.