So you are 40 Years old and you meet a Random guy who is 20 Years old.
You are sexually attracted to him at first sight. He seems to be nice towards you and is friendly. He doesn't show signs of being sexually attracted to you. He also seems to be quiet at times. Sometimes funny.
So what would you decide to do, as a result of this situation? Choose an option from the Poll.
- I would NOT let him know I am interested in him. He has to show sexual interest , otherwise game over !!40% (6)
- I will let him know I am interested in him, even though he shows no signs of being sexually attracted to me.13% (2)
- I would call him " Brother " to avoid awkward situations , even though I am sexually attracted to him.0% (0)
- I call all guys more than 10 years younger than me , " Brother " .7% (1)
- If he acts un-comfortable around me /shy and shows no sexual interest, I will only think of him as a brother, even though I am sexually attracted to him.40% (6)