Would you not date a girl because she looks a certain a way?

Would you not date a girl because she looks a certain a way. Like people I know will comment on how I look like a 12 year old. Kinda of an annoying topic for my especially my height. I'm only 5" 3' but last week everybody had something to say about my height. "Omg Morgan you haven't grown one bit" or "hm I think your done growing". but when I dress up formally or something I'll look my age but every other time apparently I look like a kid. Guys would you be able to date a girl/ see her as a woman even if she looked like a kid sometimes.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3" too, it's actually pretty average. Some people have a hard time believing that I'm 20, but it's not a huge deal. I know so many girls my age who are around my height--it's not like they're getting any taller either. Height says very little about a person, so I don't think you have much to worry about.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• well, the height thing wouldn't make me think of a kid really, girls are just naturally shorter than guys for the most part and small/petite girls are my fav :D

if she was cute though and I knew she wasn't actually super young then I probably wouldn't have a problem with it if she doesn't act like a little kid either

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of guy friends only date girls that are short and tiny and cute. I mean, my one friend is over 6 feet, but his girlfriend is barely 5 feet tall.

0|0
    0|0