Did I mess up with this guy or did he just lose interest?

We met online 3 months ago, since then he used to text me daily and he evwn called me the 1st night we met online. He told me he liked me etc. We both agreed to have a casual hook up relationship, since then we sext a lot and our conversations are mostly sexting. He wanted to come and see me one night and texted me that he wanted to see me, but i couldn't just have him over under short notice. we haven't yet met. However he wanted us to be exclusive like only we would be together and not date others. he wanted "devotion"
We wanted to meet that week but couldn't because of conflicting schedules. I am busy at night so i can meet him during the day he said he couldn't because he works.
he keeps on talking about us hooking up etc but hasn't made a plan to say when. I told him that I want something more than what we have orare doing. he never replied. I sent the message 4 weeks ago
We didn't end off on a good note as you can see. But he matched me on tinder two weeks ago and today again, what does it mean? He still hasn't contacted me since. We have each others contact details. Did I spoil my chances with him in the future/ he doesn't care?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• " we sext a lot and our conversations are mostly sexting.

"he keeps on talking about us hooking up etc but hasn't made a plan to say when."

" I want something more than what we have... he never replied."

It really sounds to me like he's interested in fucking you but that's about it to me. If he doesn't actively try to plan something with you then he's not romantically interested. If a guy is interested he'll ask you out on dates, plan things and show a whole lot more interest than this guy did. I don't know why you'd even care about your chances with him when he's made it quite clear he only wants one thing from you and he's not even willing to make a bit of effort to get it.