Could he like me?

OK, so I met this guy online (we have never seen each other in person) about a year and a half ago. When we first started talking we would flirt a lot and then he would get all worked up and go into talking "dirty" to me (lol) and I enjoyed it but I started to notice that he started to do it a lot. So one day I told him I was over it and I couldn't take it because I wanted more than that. The next day he wrote me telling me he was so sorry and that he never meant to hurt me. Well I didn't message him...and we didn't talk for about 5 months. Then one day he came on MSN the same time I did and we talked for about 5 hours and flirted and it was soo great. We started to talk again after that and we also would "talk dirty" to each other but in a fun way. There was one time he took of work in the morning and texted me at 7 in the morning to talk to me on msn before he went on a week vacation. So to get to the point...we have never talked on the phone. I just got out of a very looong relationship and we both told each other we wanted to take things slow. So we talk about about every weekend...but what really bothers me is when I text him he won't text me back...but I know he works a lot and when he does have time we will talk for about 3 to 5 hrs at a time on msn. He recently has been telling me things like..."i love your personality and the way you talk to me...you are so sweet and nice to me but yet you can be so sexy and naughty"...So should I be hurt that when I text him and he doesn't text me back? and since we are getting to know each other...is it ok that we talk every weekend? Sometimes we talk every other weekend. And there has been times where he tells me that he wishes we could hang out. The only thing is ...there has been a time where we didn't talk for about 2 months...i sent he like three texts during that time and then finally one day he texted me back and everything was back to normal. I know we aren't together and I know we are really just getting to know each other and staying on a friend basis for now ...but does it seems like he likes me? Would a guy talk to a girl for hours at a time...he lives in NY and I live in Florida...so I just want to know if it sounds like he is interested in me. Sorry if I ramble...I'm just kind of worried I guess. :(

I guess my thing is..i really enjoy how we are just getting to know each other. I just wonder that if a guy liked a girl who lived far away but wasn't ready to be in a relationship..is this how he would act?

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure he does enjoy talking to you, but I think it's probably out of boredom or he hasn't nothing else going on at that time or he's just horny. it's not really normal to just stop talking out of no where for months at a time and then start again like nothing happened.

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely likes you, and it doesn't sound like it's out of boredom either.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds kinda shady to be honest with you. The long absences are kinda weird.