From this, which human is best looking?

1-

from this, which human is best looking?
2-

3-

4-

• guy 1
  • guy 2
  • guy 3
  • guy 4

What Girls Said 8

• 2 in that first picture. The second picture of him is terrible. But wow, really attractive in the darker picture.

I voted for the 3rd guy last time. And he's really cute with a great smile and adorable eye bags (I get eye bags too when I smile, haha)

But 2 is more attractive in my opinion.

• Second and third guy.

• Man I've always liked Frankie (Guy 3) and Guy 4 although I forgot that models name. However, Guy 2 has this one in the bag! Dude is sexy and those brows on fleek! He FINE forreal. He reminds me of my cutie pie classmate Sam ;-)

• Seriously. Just stop.

• guy 1 has the best face out of those

• Honestly they're all very handsome men

• They all look the same.

• These questions are so fucking annoying that I'm often tempted to rip my fucking eyes out so I won't ever see them again.

• maybe its the posters goal to get to be repulsed by pretty boys... oooh that is evil!

• to get you to be*

• Or maybe this motherfucker just spend most of his day jerking off to those pretty boys imagining how awesome it would be to have their dicks buried deep down his throat. When he's no longer able to wank his tiny dick, he comes here with their pictures to piss everyone off.

What Guys Said 6

• I think guy 4 is hottest

• The girl in 3. You said "human", after all. Haha

• Which ever one has the biggest abs / pecks according to girls, so it would be number 1.

• Guy number 1 looks like sex if sex was a human

• The first guy looks best

• You gotta love how they all look rather similar to us guys, while the girls have such a clear preference. Goes to show which gender really cares more about looks.