Is sex important between two people?

I don't see the point in sex maybe because I'm s virgin, what is the point and is it important between two people who like each other? I'm dating a guy right now and it's been a while now, he wants to sleep with me and I don't understand why it's so important for him or why he takes it personal when I turn him down.

Most Helpful Guy

• smfh

You're too stupid to be dating.

smfh

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex is important because it's a way the two people show they love each other. It's a natural and healthy part of a romantic relationship. Anyone can tell you that sex is important. But it's also important that you don't do it until you feel ready. You shouldn't let your boyfriend make that choice for you. It's your body and your choice. If he really care about you he'll respect that.

What Guys Said 4

• sex to men is emotionally connecting to women. its an intimate moment sharing a bonding of trust, love, and intimacy between a man and a woman that truly cares for him. yes some guys have sex with girls they dont love but its kind of like how some women want people to tell them they love them even if they dont mean it at all.

• i think u will understand when your sexuality and sexual urges develop. maybe u r slow in developing that need in that department.

• You should tell him you just want to be friends instead of stringing him along like that.

• Yes it is, for men and women. I don't think you will understand it until you experience it.

What Girls Said 0