How Would you react if the girl you were dating turned up with no make up?

So im going on my second date with a guy, but I decided to Work out before hand, but ended up my make up, deodorant. Pretty much all the Basic.

Anyway I bought deodorant and "tried" perfume in the Shop lol and im completely naturel.

Ended up forgeting*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys would be totally OK with it :)

• Im sure :) I dont think I need make up Anyway, but im curious of guys would see it as not "making an effort "

• Well I mean you're putting in effort in taking care of your body right?

What Guys Said 5

• Funny you forgot the word forgetting.

It certainly depends on how you look. But I would appreciate it. You could just explain why, but I don't think he'll care. That will give him a chance to see how you look without make up lol

• I normally dont wear makeup and I think im cute as hell without and with make up, haha but im curious on how you Would react, im not to worried about his reaction ;)

• @Asker Then I guess he's a lucky guy ;-) He better not screw it up lol

• I'd probably be surprised at first, but I think natural is the best. If the guy really does like you, he'll appreciate that you don't always feel the need too get all dolled up. I think that if he sees your comfortable in your own skin, it will make him attracted too you even more.

• i´d really like it! this is how it should allways be...

• a positive surprise

• its depends on how she looks before.

What Girls Said 0