What's more important - career or finding a partner?

And if career, should you forget about dating especially if you have nowhere to meet women?

• career
  • Finding a partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Career. I put my career ahead of everything. You have more control over your career. And honestly, I get more satisfaction knowing i'm accomplishing my goals and ambitions. People come and go. To me, career seems the more stable of the two

Most Helpful Guy

• At this stage of my life - love

• Are you single?

• Had long term relationships before - Last one ended badly - Taking a break from dating for a while

• I've never dated before

What Girls Said 6

• Even though I really care about my career and desire to attend the top universities, I also realize it's not going to make me happy. That's why I chose for finding a partner.

• I can't vote because I find both equally important. Both a partner and a job should add something extra to your life. You should be happy without both, but they're a nice bonus. That's how I see it.

• I can't be happy without a good career. If have nothing without one.

• Exactly, it's very important to have a goal in life.

• I want to build my career, but I want to have someone to share it with.

• A successful, fulfilling career is my ultimate goal. The field, I'm going into, animation, is dominated by men, so honestly I won't have a problem meeting eligible guys

• Career is more important.

• both (Filler

What Guys Said 8

• Just for your information - There are plenty of people who have it both. I don't see why it can't be both, really. Unless your career is so demanding that you basically have no free time left. And that's not a career I'd wish to pursue.

I still voted career since I think creating a stable financial environment is pretty important in this age. Especially when you're thinking of raising kids.

• I'm divided, but I'm gonna go with partner. I wouldn't mind giving up my career to raise a family.

• I think both are important, its good to have a career and find a partner, for me anyway :)

• @misshope u are more important babe 💏

• Build the life you want for yourself, and then invite someone to join you.

• What if that takes years.

• That's what I just said. Go out and socialise and date. But don't be in a hurry to settle.

• How do you date?

• I think that you should have a stable career before you try to start a family

• Find a good career than find a partner later. Opportunity waits for no man.

• Career first then a good partner will come through