I met a girl, asked her out, and she said yes and I got her number. I texted her, but got no response?

I'm a 17 year old guy and I met this girl in summer school. We talked 2 times and the conversations went well. Before ever talking to her I used to catch her looking at me so i figured she might be interested. I was actually the only guy in the whole class to try to even speak with her. So in the last day, I asked her out on the date and she giggled and said okay. She gave me her number. I waited about 2 days and texted her. I told her that it was me from summer school. It's been 4 hours and no response. How long should I wait before accepting that she doesn't like me anymore? She said she has a job so that might be the case. It's driving me nuts what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Has she seen the message? You can try texting her 2 days later. If she still doesn't reply, abort mission.

Most Helpful Guy

• She could be busy
    maybe she overlooked the message and forgot t reply

Or

She couldve just give you the number and choose to ignore you so she didn't have to reject you in person.

What Girls Said 1

• Chilll
    If she doesn't reply in 2 days
    Then forget it & move on

What Guys Said 2

• Ask "Hey, if this J****? Sorry if not."

You have to confirm the number first. If the number is never confirmed, you aren't even talking with her.

• Give her more time. Text again after like a day.