Girls, Will you date a guy after you?

Dear girls

Will you date a guy after you told him that ''you're not ready to be in relationship'' ? if not then why?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes our minds change, we can never be certain all we feel is how we feel at the moment, however a certain person can definitely change your mind!

• That's what i wanted to read , thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• No. That is a cop out usually used by guys and girls both. The sentence actually SHOULD read, "I'm not ready to be in a relationship WITH YOU."

• I wouldn't date the guy if I told him "I'm not ready to be in a relationship" because I don't see why I should date the guy and lead him on if I'm not looking for a relationship. I would however say " I'm not looking for a relationship, however I would still like to be friends and maybe in the future when I'm ready for a relationship then if your still single then we can date.

• How far the friendship must go in order to not friendzone him? or it's a different kind of friendship that might change in any second and be with him as partner in your life

• It could change at any moment I wouldn't tell the guy to wait if I was gonna put him in the friendszone, if I was putting him in the friendszone I would straight up tell him look your a nice guy I just don't see us together we should just stay friends

• Isn't it obvious why a person that just said that wouldn't date that guy?

No, I wouldn't.

• dear guy...
    it depends on the situation..

• "''you're not ready to be in relationship'' ? if not then why?"
    - because I'm not ready?

• some girls will always answer a question with a question. no matter what :/

• I was just exaggerating my point so that the answer should be pretty obvious to you

• gotcha lol