Do you like it when a guy/girl always text you and say "you are beautiful"?

It is a turn-off for me. What about you?

• I don't like it
  • I like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it is a compliment but I would rather she used some like hot or sexy. What would you prefer a guy to say?

• that neither. Too many people say that to me, now I feel somewhat tired and annoyed of it.

I even just prefer guys who ignore me, and I will contact them back and I say I like them. That can make me more interested

• So you prefer to make the move.

• I just don't like the guys who say they like me, even I liked them before they said it, but after they say it, I won't like them anymore. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone sees me this way, then its a compliment.

Why would I be turned off?
    Unless I am insecure about myself and think I don't deserve to be called beautiful?

It shouldn't turn you off at all.
    You should feel flattered.

• not be flattered amymore, a lot of people say that, I got tired of it

• What would happen if he stopped complimenting you altogether , how would that make u feel?

• Also normal. He found out I'm not interested so he would also lose his interested.

If i like him, i would feel disappointed, otherwise I wobt feel anything.

What Guys Said 6

• If a girl's telling me I'm "beautiful" I'm going to be pretty offended. If she says handsome, then that's a different thing entirely.

• A girl would text me that I'm beautiful? I thought cute or handsome would be the more appropriate word.

• Sure it's sweet to exchange them type of text messages i like it ,,

• I don't know, it never happened with me

• I am igly ao noone say that i am beautiful but.. If a girl said that i was like that probably i got sad because of i know i am not :((

• Occasionally is better I suppose. I will say it occasionally but I try to mix things up anyways

What Girls Said 4

• If we are friends or I like him, or if I admire her, etc, then I like it.

• I like it. It strokes my ego haha

• If they say it all the time and it doesn't sound sincere then yes it's a turn off. But if they really mean it I'd be flattered

• I agree sometimes is nice, but it can go into overkill and then im like anything else?